- Protex¬ģ 70 Denier polyester flysheet with 3000mm HH - highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and it's exclusive to Vango
- 10,000mm HH Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active of campers
- Breathable Polyester Inner - allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable nights sleep
- Linked-In Groundsheet - offers all the comfort of a fully sewn in groundsheet but can be rolled away when not in use and is much easier to clean than a fully sewn in groundsheet
- Large Crystal Clear PVC windows for maximum light and great visibility
- Colour Coded Poles - for intuitive pitching
- Inner Pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - meets the European EN5912 safety standard
- Reflective webbing picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily visible in darkness.
- Weather Tested to the European Standard EN5912 - in a certified wind and rain test centre
- King Pole Doors - include eyelets allowing optional king poles to be used.
- Easypack Carry Bag - oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume.
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom area to attach your light(s).
- Part Mesh Inner Door - increases ventilation in the tent while keeping bugs out
- Approved by The Scout Association for use on Scouting expeditions etc
|Pack Size||L60.0 x H20.0 x W22.0cm|
|Capacity||4 Person Tent|
|Tent Range||Multi Adventure Tents|