- Vango Protex¬ģ 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Inner first pitching - Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- Linked-in groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required.
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors. Creates a canopy
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Handled carry bag - Provides easy transportation to and from the campsite
- Gothic arch pole structure - Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- Vango PowerFlex¬ģ fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
|Pack Size||L55.0 x H19.0 x W19.0cm|
|Tent Range||Multi Adventure Tents|
|Capacity||4 Person Tent|