- » Vango AirBeam Tents
- » Family Tents - Poled
- » Tent Additions
- » Technical Tents
- » Adventure Tents
- » Activity
- » Duke of Edinburgh Recommended
- » Scouts Recommended
- » Tent & Awning Spares
- » F10 Tents
- » Drive Away Awnings
- » Caravan Awnings
- » Sleeping Bags
- » Rucksacks
- » Furniture
- » Trangia
- » Footwear
- » Wayfayrer
- » Outdoor Essentials
Inflatable Caravan Air Awnings - Vango AirAwnings®
Caravan Air Awnings with Vango AirBeam® technology
Make more of your caravan with quick and easy pitch air awnings - giving you more time to relax!
Vango have been developing award winning caravan air awnings for 5 years, innovating and improving the collection to ensure everyone can find the perfect awning for their caravan. Our range of caravan awnings are luxurious, contemporary and versatile, providing an ideal home from home.
For 2018, the range has been updated with a vibrant Grey Violet colour and features our SkyTrack II® system for additional lighting and storage option. The Vango AirAwning® collection also feature skylight windows, allowing light to flood into the awning during the day and giving you the chance to stargaze at night.
New for 2018
The new Varkala Connect accentuates flexibility and interchangeability, allowing you to attach a left or right-side extension to enhance the living space within your awning. Smooth curve beams increase head room, and the AirSpeed® valves ensure you pitch your awning easily and in a matter of minutes to allow for more time relaxing on the campsite.
Did you know?
The Vango AirAwning® collection is wind tunnel tested to 100kmph and have fully waterproof taped seams, ensuring fantastic performance even in adverse conditions!
Caravan AirAwnings® are supplied with:
- Rear supporting poles and foam draught excluder pads - enhance support of awning and reduce draughts coming into awning
- Storm straps - increase stability of awning in adverse weather conditions
- Bracer beams - ensure awning does not sway in high winds and keeps it stable at all times
- PVC draught skirt and 2x wheel arch covers - keeps draughts from coming in under the caravan into the awning
- SkyTrack II® system - pre-fitted system to attach sky hooks for hanging lanterns and storage
- Steel rock pegs and mallet - easily secure your awning to ensure its stable in the wind
- Double action pump - pump up your awning in a matter of minutes
- 'Wide mouth' carry bag - makes packing away simple
Caravan AirAwning® Optional Additions
- Fitted carpet - creates a home from home feel inside your awning, protects groundsheet from furniture and is soft underfoot
- Caravan awning bedroom - optional bedroom inner can be easily attached and detached to create an extra sleeping or storage pod
- Attachable mesh doors - enhances ventilation and keeps the bugs out
- SkyTrack II® accessories - versatile in-built system allowing you to hang lanterns, skyliners or sky storage
- Spare storm straps - provides extra secure guying to keep your awning stable in windy conditions
- Wheel arch cover - prevents draughts from coming in under the caravan
- Draught skirt - eliminates draughts or provides ventilation with a handy mesh panel which can be zipped open or closed
- Skyliner - provides an internal layer to reduce the chances of condensation and creates a thermal barrier in cold weather
- Varkala Connect extension - extend the living space of your Varkala Connect with a left or right side extension
- Varkala Connect extension carpet - designed to protect grass and provide ventilation, whilst being comfortable underfoot
- Sonoma porch door - create a front porch for your Sonoma to protect against the elements and provide extra living or storage space
Check your awning's compatibility here.
Take a peek behind the scenes of our 2018 AirAwning photoshoot!