Swift Basecamp Awning
- Vango AirAwningÂ® Structure - Inflatable AirBeamÂ® technology allows for pole free pitching and easy erection at the caravan site
- AirSpeedÂ® valve system and easy access positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeamsÂ® with even less effort
- Sentinel Comfort 150 Fabric - The smooth touch Sentinel Comfort 150 fabric is manufactured using a 150 denier polyester yarn, carefully woven to produce a high quality durable material. Combined with Vangoâ€™s PU coating this fabric promises tremendous waterproof properties.
- Removable groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that covers the whole of the area of the awning
- 6mm Kadar strip â€“ used to attach your awing to the rear of your basecamp
- Looped Kador Strips - Loops at either end of Kador strip to aid when threading the awning through the rail at the rear of you Basecamp rail.
- Covered entrance & porch area over both doors- gives a sheltered entrance to your awning, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area and the outside covered areas are ideal for muddy boots and wet kit.
- Secondary mesh door on one door - Provides ventilation whilst keeping insects outside
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- PVC Lighting sleeves - Conveniently positioned to maximise your light within the awning
- Bedroom inner â€“ is a fully sewn-in inner made from breathable polyester, perfect for adding extra sleeping quarters, storage space
- Hanging storage pockets- this handy organiser will provide additional storage and help keep the awning tidy.
- Adjustable pegging points - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- High visibility guylines with tidies - guylines are bright and easy to see in low light conditions
- Line-Lok guyline adjusters - Patented guyline runners. Lightweight, easy to use and will hold firm in windy conditions
- Bracer beams included - Designed to fit in between the awningâ€™s main beams to enhance stability in high winds
- PVC Draught Skirt - Reduces draughts from coming in under the Basecamp into the awning
- Foam Draught Pads â€“ Created from the body fabric of the awning, this connects the foam protection pad to form a soft, non-damaging, draught proof seal between your Basecamp and awning.
- AirBeamÂ® Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirAwayÂ® Awning which comes complete with a pressure dial
- Steel rock pegs and mallet included - Pegs are strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- Fully taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully wind and rain tested - Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre