- Vango AirAwningÂ® Structure - Inflatable AirBeamÂ® technology allows for pole free pitching and easy erection on the caravan site
- Sentinel Comfort 150 Fabric - A 150D high quality long lasting polyester fabric that has both great feel and durable characteristics. A PU coating is applied to this to make it highly waterproof
- AirBeamÂ® Bracing beams included
- Supplied foam pad - Fit against caravan to reduce drafts and create neat fit. Foam pad mounts on to a size-tolerant gusset to allow for varying caravan heights and differing ground angles
- Attachment points for adjustable rear support poles (supplied)
- Loop at ends of Kador strips aid threading of awning when attaching to van. Loops can be hooked to suction pads (supplied) to minimise movement
- PVC vented draught-excluder strip included, plus 2x wheel arch covers - stops draughts from coming in under the caravan into the awning
- Draught Cushion â€“ Created from the body fabric of the awning, this locates the foam protection pad to form a soft, non-damaging, draught proof seal between your caravan and Vango awning.
- AirSpeedÂ® Valve system and easy access positioning - designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeamsÂ® with even less effort.
- Larger diameter SuperBeamsâ„˘ - Providing additional structure and stability to the awning.
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Webbing storm straps included - Provides secure guying at the front of the awning
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- PVC mud strip around base of awning for easy cleaning
- Adjustable pegging points - gives the awning a perfect pitch on uneven surfaces
- Zipped privacy curtains with unique print - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Diamond Clear windows with sewn in printed curtains - Maximise light and visibility.
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
- Flexi Door - Adjust to be fully or half open
- Easy access doors - Easy access for wheelchairs and people with reduced mobility
- Heavyweight zips on doors
- Zip covers on all doors to enhance weather resistance
- All flysheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Rock pegs included - Strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- AirBeamÂ® Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirAwningÂ®. Complete with pressure dial
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Wind tunnel tested to 100kph
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre