We're going to the National Camping and Caravanning Week 2017!
We are very excited to announce that Vango will be attending the National Camping and Caravanning Week 2017!
The National Camping and Caravanning Week has been running since 2001 by The Camping and Caravanning Club making this the 17th year of roadshow fun!
Dates & Times
The event will run across 5 days from the 29th May to the 1st June, and the 3rd June. Throughout the week there will be plenty of FREE activities for all the family to take part in and enjoy, highlighting how social and enjoyable camping really is!
We will be joining several retailers to celebrate from 10am till 4pm, find out which is nearest you and the dates you need to be there:
Not only are we attending the National Camping and Caravanning event all week, but we are also going to be running our well-known AirBeam® Challenge at each of the roadshow locations - a great chance for you and the family to come along and be in the chance of winning some amazing prizes! The team will be giving out a prize for the fastest time EVERY day of the roadshow, with an overall prize for the fastest contestant of the week - you won't want to miss out!
(please see T&C's below)
#ShareTheMoment: Share your favourite experience at the roadshow and your overall love for camping and caravanning with #ShareTheMoment across social media platforms!
#VangoTribe: Be sure to #VangoTribe throughout the week with photographs and moments from the roadshow - we can't wait to see families and friends taking part in the Vango AirBeam® Challenge and giveaways!
So, pop along for a fun-filled experience to show your love of camping, caravanning, motorhoming and overall the greatness of being outdoors.
For more information on the event itself please visit The Camping and Caravanning Club website.
You can even grab yourself a free tea or coffee if you register prior to attending the roadshow, which will be served in the Club exhibition unit! :)
Vango AirBeam® Challenge Rules and T&C's
The Prize Package (“Prize”)
Daily Winner Prize of mysterious prize, and one overall Winner Prize for fastest time of the week.
Vango AirBeam® Challenge Rules
- Each participant must stand beside the awning and wait for the organiser to start the timer. The aim is to fully inflate all the AirBeams® so that the awning is up and erect in the quickest time possible. The organiser will test the AirBeams® and advise that each one is inflated fully before moving on to the next one.
- Anyone under the age of 18 can take part in the physical challenge, but they must be accompanied by an adult and their guardian details are given as part of the entry. The entry details of the participant must be a UK resident, aged 18 and over.
- A valid entry cannot be made with more than one participant taking part to inflate all three AirBeams® at the same time. However, a group of families/friends can take part ‘for fun’ without formal entry to the competition.
- Timings will be confirmed with the participant and details will be taken including full name, email address and phone number. Fastest timings written on leader board and winner chosen by close of event for that day.
- The final decision lies with the organiser.
Vango AirBeam® Challenge Terms and Conditions
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to participate in reasonable publicity in the event that they are a winner. This may include use of their name, image and video footage in on-line publicity, in emails, and through any other print or social media.
- The Prize: No cash or other alternative to the stated prize is available except, in the event of unforeseen circumstances, if the stated prize is no longer available. The promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize or a prize of equal or greater value. The prize does not include travel, meals, accommodation and other items of personal expense unless stated.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition without notice in the event that there is any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside AMG Group Ltd’s reasonable control. Any changes will be communicated to and via participating retailers.
- A daily prize winner will be contacted after the last day of the event within 7 working days. The prizes will be confirmed prior to the event and distributed after the event.
- All personal data will be held in accordance with the 1998 Data Protection Act.
- The promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by anyone as a result of entering the competition. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The promoter is AMG Group Limited, 2 Kelburn Business Park, Port Glasgow PA14 6TD.
Leave a CommentLeave a Reply
Ross MacBeathon Celebrating National Parks Week: 5 of the Best
Errol Paulwellon Vango Inspire 600 Voted Best Family Tent by The...
Errol Paulwellon How to Avoid Condensation in Tents
Bella smython 50 Days of Summer Competition!