- Bathtub groundsheet - Completely waterproof, 10cm base on the inner tent with taped seams.
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Handled carry bag - Provides easy transportation to and from the campsite
- Inner first pitching - Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Vango PowerFlex¬ģ fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Vango Protex¬ģ 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
|Pack Size||L40.0 x H17.0 x W18.0cm|
|Tent Range||Multi Adventure Tents|
|Capacity||2 Person Tent|