- Vango Protex¬ģ 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Pop up technology - Quick to pitch and pack, allowing more time to enjoy yourself. Check out the pitching video for packing demonstration
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Pre-inserted Vango PowerFlex¬ģ fibreglass - Strong, flexible, instant pitch pole
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Low level vents - Provide a pleasant flow of air within the tent. Assist in reduction of condensation
- Easypack carry bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume.
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Handled carry bag - Provides easy transportation to and from the campsite
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Internal pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
|Pack Size||L63.0 x H5.0 x W63.0cm|
|Tent Range||Multi Adventure Tents|
|Capacity||2 Person Tent|